2022 Features Roadmap
The CykoMetrix team constantly works on improving the platform for our resellers, their clients and of course the individual people taking assessments.
We plan ahead so you can benefit from more self-improvement opportunities, enhanced ROI from training/hiring, and continuous development of team members and teams.
The CykoMetrix platform is designed to give the tools to dive deep into the data to predict behaviors, and take best decision possible in your organization.
Q3 2022 Rollout
- Generalized Reporting System: why limit yourself to only a few reports with graphs and texts, those specific to certain outputs and training, when you can have access to thousands of different reports based on the same collected data. This reporting system lets you analyze staff dimensions across time, comparing data from different assessments, chart that data to create visuals and launch new assessments with some testers based on the information discovered. With this system in place, our clients will be able to generate tens of thousands of unique reports on their team, slicing and dicing data as they please.
- More Analysis Assessments: we'll start adding some new full text assessment with recommended trainings from the following list, based on the feedback you give and your needs. Those we do not implement will carry over into Q4 or be dropped due to lack of interest.
- Standalone Workplace Intelligence assessment
- Jungian Personality Typology assessment
- Big Five Personality Traits assessment
- SAPA Personality Inventory (Condon, 2018)
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment (Mayer, 2002)
- Temperament and Characters Inventory (Cloninger, 1994)
- Values in Action Inventory of Strengths (Peterson, 2004)
- Oregon Vocational Interest Scales (Pozzebon, 2010)
- Oregon Avocational Interest Scales (Goldberg, 2010)
- 360 Degree Assessment
- Recommended Training Dashboard: a dashboard that shows what trainings assessments have recommended so far in the system based on report output. The dashboard will be filtered so you can plan your training cycles effectively around teams, contexts, time periods and more.
- More Custom Assessments: some of our partners and resellers have special assessments they would like to integrate into the CykoMetrix assessment marketplace, either to generate more revenues, or for their own use. Many of these will also become available to our reseller and partner network.
Q4 2022 Rollout
- Additional Analysis Assessments: we will continue to add more assessments from the standard list from the Q3 2022 section above and from partners.
- Integration of new data types: we are discussing with partners that work with biometrics, electroencephalogram (EEG), and artificial intelligence (AI) driven data to generate more interesting reports and more importantly to use in the Generalized Reporting System for analysis, benchmarking, mapping, graphing and more. We will get this process started and perhaps have some of these data types available to you within this quarter, with integrations carrying on into Q1 2023 and beyond.
- New reporting displays: new ways to manipulate data and display benchmarks, to compare against communities, organizations and other data types. More visualizations.
- Additional languages: starting with French and one or two other languages for the platform and language specific assessments.
The Future (2023 and beyond)
- Blockchain technology: to support individuals who want to keep their data beyond the organization in which they first got tested, so they can continue evolving with the data they started off with, without being able to manually change the data, and for us to easily plug that data into new organizations the tester joins later.
- More automation and AI integration: for continuous soft skill and psychometric data flow into the data engine for analysis, reports and more.
- More integrations with partners: the future holds secrets even we do not know anything about.